News Pulse IHE Europe, May 2021
OIN US during the upcoming IHE-Connectathon Week ONLINE for the IHE-Europe Experience Sessions that will take place daily ONLINE from 15-17 June, 10AM – 5PM.
There is a full daily programme that is being finalised by the Organising Committee, it will include over 15 individually unique educational sessions given by invited speakers, all well-respected presenters, who are experts in their particular fields. They will each make a significant contribution to the programme and be of great value to vendors, users and interested parties, regardless of your knowledge level.
In addition to IHE-Europe interoperability experts there are speakers from the European Commission, the Global Initiative Consortium and COCIR – the European Trade Association representing Medical Imaging, Radiotherapy, Health ICT and Electromedical industries. Representatives from a number of countries will speak about interoperability best practices and we are delighted to welcome many international speakers including from Gabon, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Greece, Germany, Ireland, Finland and France, who will share their knowledge and experiences.
Principle topics covered include:
- European & International Green Pass & WHO Smart Vaccination Certificate: How IHE can contribute.
- European Commission and Federation of International Pharmacy views on Digital Health.
- COCIR’s Vision of Healthcare in the Future, including eHealth and mHealth initiatives.
- UNICOM & Standards for Identification of Medicinal Products (IDMP) in Europe.
- Patient Health Record Platform & Best Practices across Europe.
- The Gabon Interoperability Framework for a National eHealth Information System.
- Swiss eMedication Treatment Plan.
- eHealth Interoperability in Germany.
- The Greek eHealth Interoperability Framework.
- The Benefits of having a Projectathon.
- IHE Testing Continuum Update.
The sessions will also provide an opportunity for National Intiatives to share their policies, organisations and expectations and have interactive discussions about National vs European Policies in relation to Interoperability. At the end of each morning and afternoon sessions there will be an opportunity to participate in a virtual tour of the Connectathon Floor and watch the online interoperability testing in action.
Both interactive, informative sessions and virtual VIP Tours will need to be individually booked in advance. Registration details are available here: Tuesday 15, Wednesday 16 and Thursday 17 June 2021.